2018 Jeep Compass Utility
The 2018 Jeep Compass is a capable and durable member of the Jeep family. Portage drivers looking for a compact SUV that is ready to tackle any challenges while offering great Jeep utility features and specs will find a lot to love with the 2018 Compass. Whether on the road or off the beaten path, Jeep vehicles excel, and the Compass is no exception.
Jeep Compass Dimensions and Capacities
Inside and outside, the new Jeep Compass has what you need for your drives around Michigan City, or that next family trip out past Westville.
- 27.2 cubic feet of cargo space with the seats up, or an ample 59.8 cubit feet of space with the rear seats folded down
- 126.7 cubic feet of interior passenger volume
- Up to 4,700 pounds of Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
- Achieves 2,000 pound max towing with the optional 2.4L Tigershark® MultiAir® 2 engine
Jeep Compass Capabilities and Utility Features
Much like its fellow Jeep brethren, the 2018 Compass can handle itself on the off-road trials and offers plenty of features to tackle whatever comes its way.
- 8.5 inches of ground clearance on Trailhawk® models, and 7.8 inches of clearance on other trims to help you drive with confidence
- Optional 4×4 models for all base trims for extra off-road ability
- The Jeep Compass Trailhawk® model offers a bevy of utility features
- Tow hooks
- Jeep Active 4×4 system
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System
- Automatically engaging four-wheel drive systems
- Hill Descent Control
- All 4×4 models offer pristine control, agile movement, and smooth, tight turning radiuses
Explore the 2018 Jeep Compass at Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
If you’re ready to get your next adventure started, come visit our dealership near Valparaiso to experience all the 2018 Compass has to offer you. Take time to explore our new vehicle specials or check out our used Jeep Compass inventory to save even more! If you have any questions about our inventory, service, or financing, please feel free to contact us! We’ll help you learn everything from financing to when to use low gear!
More From Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
In 1985, Chrysler changed the landscape of Valparaiso roads with the introduction of the first minivan. Smaller than a van and bigger than a station wagon, Chrysler found the sweet spot between driveability and spaciousness that led millions of families to hit the road in comfort. Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is celebrating with seven 2020 Chrysler Pacifica configurations…
If you’re a Chesterton driver looking at the 2020 Chrysler Pacifica for your next family-oriented vehicle— congratulations. Your search for a new, safe, incredibly versatile and capable vehicle is over. The 2020 Chrysler Pacifica interior dimensions alone are enough to prove that this model does it all. Read on below to discover all the benefits…
The all-new 2020 Jeep Gladiator makes quite the statement— this unique model is a true pickup truck with the authentically adventurous spirit of Jeep engineering and technology. Beyond its striking exterior design, meticulously-crafted details, and intuitive features, the color options for the 2020 Jeep Gladiator allow you to make it even bolder. Drive throughout (or…