2018 Jeep Compass Utility
The 2018 Jeep Compass is a capable and durable member of the Jeep family. Portage drivers looking for a compact SUV that is ready to tackle any challenges while offering great Jeep utility features and specs will find a lot to love with the 2018 Compass. Whether on the road or off the beaten path, Jeep vehicles excel, and the Compass is no exception.
Jeep Compass Dimensions and Capacities
Inside and outside, the new Jeep Compass has what you need for your drives around Michigan City, or that next family trip out past Westville.
- 27.2 cubic feet of cargo space with the seats up, or an ample 59.8 cubit feet of space with the rear seats folded down
- 126.7 cubic feet of interior passenger volume
- Up to 4,700 pounds of Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
- Achieves 2,000 pound max towing with the optional 2.4L Tigershark® MultiAir® 2 engine
Jeep Compass Capabilities and Utility Features
Much like its fellow Jeep brethren, the 2018 Compass can handle itself on the off-road trials and offers plenty of features to tackle whatever comes its way.
- 8.5 inches of ground clearance on Trailhawk® models, and 7.8 inches of clearance on other trims to help you drive with confidence
- Optional 4×4 models for all base trims for extra off-road ability
- The Jeep Compass Trailhawk® model offers a bevy of utility features
- Tow hooks
- Jeep Active 4×4 system
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System
- Automatically engaging four-wheel drive systems
- Hill Descent Control
- All 4×4 models offer pristine control, agile movement, and smooth, tight turning radiuses
Explore the 2018 Jeep Compass at Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
If you’re ready to get your next adventure started, come visit our dealership near Valparaiso to experience all the 2018 Compass has to offer you. Take time to explore our new vehicle specials or check out our used Jeep Compass inventory to save even more! If you have any questions about our inventory, service, or financing, please feel free to contact us!
More From Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
With up to 7,200 pounds of towing capacity in the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee, you can tow anything from a boat to a camper to everything in between! And with your choice between four available high-performance engines, a new Grand Cherokee is guaranteed to provide top-notch power and offer a variety of options for Valparaiso…
There are plenty of reasons why a Jeep Wrangler should be at the top of your list when shopping for a new SUV near Portage. From its off-road capability to its unique style and customization options, it’s no surprise that the Wrangler has been a perennial favorite. Because of its popularity, many Valparaiso drivers have…
What makes the 2019 Jeep Compass such a capable compact SUV? Despite its smaller size, the Compass delivers impressive horsepower from its 2.4L I4 M-Air engine. Because of its powerful engine, the Jeep Compass towing capacity is also noteworthy. Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram takes a closer look at its iconic Jeep towing capacity as well as the features…