2018 Jeep Compass Utility
The 2018 Jeep Compass is a capable and durable member of the Jeep family. Portage drivers looking for a compact SUV that is ready to tackle any challenges while offering great Jeep utility features and specs will find a lot to love with the 2018 Compass. Whether on the road or off the beaten path, Jeep vehicles excel, and the Compass is no exception.
Jeep Compass Dimensions and Capacities
Inside and outside, the new Jeep Compass has what you need for your drives around Michigan City, or that next family trip out past Westville.
- 27.2 cubic feet of cargo space with the seats up, or an ample 59.8 cubit feet of space with the rear seats folded down
- 126.7 cubic feet of interior passenger volume
- Up to 4,700 pounds of Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
- Achieves 2,000 pound max towing with the optional 2.4L Tigershark® MultiAir® 2 engine
Jeep Compass Capabilities and Utility Features
Much like its fellow Jeep brethren, the 2018 Compass can handle itself on the off-road trials and offers plenty of features to tackle whatever comes its way.
- 8.5 inches of ground clearance on Trailhawk® models, and 7.8 inches of clearance on other trims to help you drive with confidence
- Optional 4×4 models for all base trims for extra off-road ability
- The Jeep Compass Trailhawk® model offers a bevy of utility features
- Tow hooks
- Jeep Active 4×4 system
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System
- Automatically engaging four-wheel drive systems
- Hill Descent Control
- All 4×4 models offer pristine control, agile movement, and smooth, tight turning radiuses
Explore the 2018 Jeep Compass at Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
If you’re ready to get your next adventure started, come visit our dealership near Valparaiso to experience all the 2018 Compass has to offer you. Take time to explore our new vehicle specials or check out our used Jeep Compass inventory to save even more! If you have any questions about our inventory, service, or financing, please feel free to contact us! We’ll help you learn everything from financing to when to use low gear!
More From Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
The RAM 1500 has remained one of the most popular pickups on the Valparaiso and Portage roads for its exceptional performance, durability, and design – even outperforming the tough competition in the segment. And if you want a pickup that will turn heads all over Michigan City, why not take a look at the 2020 RAM…
Many Valparaiso drivers use their Jeep Wrangler for towing when they aren’t on an Portage off-roading adventure. How much can a Jeep Wrangler tow? An adequately equipped 2-door Wrangler towing capacity can reach up to 2,000 pounds. However, when properly equipped, a 4-door Wrangler towing capacity increases to 3,500 pounds. Learn “how much can a…
It’s no secret that the RAM 1500 is one of the most popular pickups around Valparaiso and Portage for its exceptional performance and capabilities. But, if you want to stand out in Michigan City, why not give the 2020 RAM 1500 Special Editions a look? These models add exclusive features, designs, and accessories that you won’t…