5 Things to Know About the 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Interior
The 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee is an SUV that gives you the luxury you want, as well as the off-road capabilities you need to enjoy any adventure in Portage. While the exterior is certainly designed for function, the Jeep Grand Cherokee interior is stylish and designed for comfort, all for a starting price of $30,895 MSRP. Learn more below about the Jeep Grand Cherokee interior at Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram near Hobart, then browse our inventory for a new Jeep Grand Cherokee lease our finance offer today!
Jeep Grand Cherokee Interior Feature Highlights
- UConnect®: This system, along with SiriusXM Guardian™ and Bluetooth® Streaming Audio, allows you connect to your vehicle via remote access and during your drive, whether you want to make a call, change the radio station, or contact roadside assistance. It also offers available features like an 8.4-inch touchscreen, full-feature Navigation, Uconnect® App, and Siri®.
- Leather Trim: Leather trimming provides a luxe quality in the new Jeep Grand Cherokee interior from the seats to the instrument panel, door panels, glove box, and center console. You can even add Jeep Grand Cherokee leather seat covers if you wish!
- Instrument cluster: The standard instrument digital cluster is a 7-inch configurable display. This full-color display can integrate with navigation when equipped, and display radio information as you drive around Michigan City.
- Temperature-Controlled Seats and Wheel: Some Grand Cherokee models have available heated seats, ventilated seats, and/or a heated steering wheel, to help you handle hot days or chilly mornings in Valparaiso.
- Cargo Space: All trim levels feature a 60/40-split rear folding seat, and there’s an available fold-flat front passenger seat as well. The Jeep Grand Cherokee dimensions (cargo space) are 68.3 cubic feet with the rear seats folded down, and 36.3 cubic feet of cargo space behind the second row.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Passenger Space
Not only is there plenty of cargo space for Westville adventures and Valparaiso errands in your Jeep Grand Cherokee, but there is also plenty of space for five passengers, whether you are in the front seats or the rear seats. Below are the specs for the 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee interior:
- Passenger volume: 105 cubic feet
- Legroom (front / rear): 40.3 inches / 38.6 inches
- Headroom (front / rear): 39.9 inches / 39.2 inches
- Shoulder room (front / rear): 58.7 inches / 58.0 inches
Explore the Jeep Grand Cherokee Interior in Person
Curious about Jeep Grand Cherokee towing capacity and more interior features? You’ll find all this and more inside the Jeep Grand Cherokee at Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Chesterton. Contact Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to schedule a test drive and enjoy these features for yourself, and see how it compares to other SUVs like the Ford Explorer and Jeep Cherokee. While you’re at our showroom, our experts can help you find a great Jeep Grand Cherokee lease or finance offer that works with your budget, so rely on Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram for your next vehicle purchase!