2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Configurations
The all-new 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee gives Portage Jeep fans the ultimate shopping experience with twelve trims levels and endless performance features and premium niceties. Explore the offerings of the 2019 Grand Cherokee trims below with Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.
Laredo ($31,695 Starting MSRP)
– comes with Keyless Enter ‘n Go™, Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™, ParkSense® Rear Park-Assist with Stpo, 7.0-inch LCD Instrument Cluster with Tachometer, and Uconnect® 4 with 7.0-inch touchscreen display.
Upland ($35,645 Starting MSRP)
– equipped with tow hooks, heated front seats, Remote-Start System, 20-inch Gloss Black painted Aluminum Wheels, and Gloss Black Exterior Accents.
Altitude ($37,640 Starting MSRP)
– includes a Power Liftgate, heated leather-wrapped steering wheel, Navigation with 3D graphics, and Uconnect® 4C NAV w/8.4-inch touchscreen.
Limited ($38,945 Starting MSRP)
– packaged with Quadra-Trac II® 4×4 System w/Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System (4×4 models only), heated Capri leather-trimmed driver and front passenger seats, heated multifunctional power exterior chrome mirrors.
Limited X ($43,845 Starting MSRP)
– comes with Granite Crystal Exterior Accents, modified SRT® hood, black interior w/Liquid Titanium finishes and Heritage seats, 20-inch Low Gloss Granite Crystal wheels.
Trailhawk® ($44,045 Starting MSRP)
– includes skid plates, red tow hooks and Trailhawk® hood decal, 18-inch All-Terrain tires w/distinctive wheels, nine-speaker Alpine® Audio System w/Active Noise Cancellation, leather-trimmed seats with Suede inserts and red accent stitching, Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension System, and Quadra-Drive® II 4×4 System w/Rear Electronic Limited Slip Differential.
Overland ($45,745 Starting MSRP)
– packaged with Bi-Xenon high-intensity discharge headlamps w/Signature LED daytime running lamps, CommandView® Dual-Pane panoramic sunroof, rain-sensing windshield wipers, and Nappa leather-trimmed interior w/real wood and leather-wrapped heated steering wheel.
High Altitude ($48,240 Starting MSRP)
– comes with Jeep® Active Safety Group, trailer tow group, black Nappa perforated leather-trimmed seats, and low Gloss Granite Crystal badging, grille Bezels, step pad, and taillamps.
Summit ($52,040 Starting MSRP)
– equipped with interior metal package, illuminated sill plates and premium headliner, heated and ventilated first row leather-trimmed seats, and a Harman Kardon® High-Performance Audio System w/19-speakers with Active Noise Cancellation.
SRT® ($68,145 Starting MSRP)
– features a 6.4L V8 engine w/up to 475 hp and 570 lb-ft of torque, Bilstein® Active Damping Suspension, Brembo High-Performance Brakes and Launch Control, and a race-inspired interior w/flat-bottom steering wheel and Carbon Fiber accents.
Trackhawk® ($86,650 Starting MSRP)
– includes black Chrome quad exhaust, distinctive track pages w/screen shot capability, exclusive yellow Brembo High-Performance Brakes and Launch Control, and a supercharged 6.2L V8 engine delivering 707 hp and 645 lb-ft of torque.
Explore all the Jeep Grand Cherokee Trim Levels at Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Find your favorite Grand Cherokee model available today at Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! We even have new vehicle specials to get you a great deal on the latest Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram vehicles. Visit us today in Chesterton to learn more!
More From Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
The all-new 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee gives Portage Jeep fans the ultimate shopping experience with twelve trims levels and endless performance features and premium niceties. Explore the offerings of the 2019 Grand Cherokee trims below with Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. New Grand Cherokee Inventory 2019 Grand Cherokee Info Laredo ($31,695 Starting MSRP) – comes with Keyless Enter ‘n…
Interested in joining the Jeep family, but want to keep an eye on your gas budget? Find which new Jeep model has the fuel efficiency you are looking for at Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Contact Us Jeep Cherokee An EPA estimated 18 mpg city and 24 mpg highway can be found on the Trailhawk® and Trailhawk® Elite trims…
If you’re pondering the age old buying new vs. buying used conundrum, you certainly aren’t alone. A whole host of factors need to be considered, but the ultimate answer depends mostly on your own needs. To decide, simply read through the benefits of each option to see which sounds most appealing. Finance Center Contact Us Benefits of…