2019 RAM 1500 Gas Mileage
The 2019 RAM 1500 has an EPA-estimated fuel economy of up to 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway with a 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine, front-wheel drive, and eTorque capability. The RAM 1500 also has impressive fuel economy throughout the lineup, including best-in-class 4×4 MPG. If you’re looking for a highly capable and efficient pickup truck in the Portage area, then turn to Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to learn more and experience the RAM 1500 for yourself.
RAM 1500 Fuel Economy Ratings
The 2019 RAM 1500 has three powerful engine options, and fuel economy varies depending on which option you choose:
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 Engine with eTorque
- 4×2: 20 mpg city / 25 mpg highway
- 4×4: 19 mpg city / 24 mpg highway
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 Engine
- 4×2: 15 mpg city / 22 mpg highway
- 4×4: 15 mpg city / 21 mpg highway
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 Engine with eTorque
- 4×2: 17 mpg city / 23 mpg highway
- 4×4: 17 mpg city / 22 mpg highway
The 2019 RAM 1500 even has a driving range of 624 miles–best-in-class for the 4×4 segment!
Efficiency Features & Systems
On top of the impressive fuel efficiency ratings of the RAM 1500, there are also efficiency systems in place to help further your Valparaiso drive like:
- Design: Newly re-designed for 2019, the RAM 1500 has a streamlined roof and elevated hood to help reduce drag and boost efficiency.
- Transmission: The innovative 8-speed automatic TorqueFlite transmission adjusts shift points for boosted performance and efficiency.
- Active Air Dam: This class-exclusive feature allows the truck to lower once it reaches 30 miles per hour. Find it standard on the RAM 1500 Rebel and non-air suspension models.
What is the eTorque System?
Changing the game in the pickup truck segment is the eTorque system. This feature replaces the traditional alternator with a battery that’s powered by a 48-volt belt-driven motor, meaning that it’s a mild hybrid system. But despite what the term “mild hybrid” may suggest, the eTorque system results in better payload, towing capabilities, torque, and gas mileage.
Experience the RAM 1500 at Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Ready to put the new RAM 1500 to the test? Explore all of your options at Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram today in Chesterton, or set up a test drive ahead of time and discuss your financing options with our expert staff.
More from Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
There are plenty of reasons why a Jeep Wrangler should be at the top of your list when shopping for a new SUV near Portage. From its off-road capability to its unique style and customization options, it’s no surprise that the Wrangler has been a perennial favorite. Because of its popularity, many Valparaiso drivers have…
What makes the 2019 Jeep Compass such a capable compact SUV? Despite its smaller size, the Compass delivers impressive horsepower from its 2.4L I4 M-Air engine. Because of its powerful engine, the Jeep Compass towing capacity is also noteworthy. Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram takes a closer look at its iconic Jeep towing capacity as well as the features…
If you are in the market for a compact SUV, there aren’t many better options than the 2019 Jeep Compass. From its off-road prowess to its opulent style, there is so much to love about the newest model. Don’t just take our word for it, though. The experts have also spoken. Read the Jeep Compass…