2019 RAM 1500 Gas Mileage
The 2019 RAM 1500 has an EPA-estimated fuel economy of up to 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway with a 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine, front-wheel drive, and eTorque capability. The RAM 1500 also has impressive fuel economy throughout the lineup, including best-in-class 4×4 MPG. If you’re looking for a highly capable and efficient pickup truck in the Portage area, then turn to Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to learn more and experience the 2019 RAM 1500 mpg and performance for yourself.
RAM 1500 Fuel Economy Ratings
The 2019 RAM 1500 has three powerful engine options, and fuel economy varies depending on which option you choose. The 2019 RAM 1500 even has a driving range of up to 624 miles, which is a best-in-class rating for the 4×4 segment! See how the RAM 1500 mileage ratings and fuel costs measure up and decide which engine fits your performance needs and budget:
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 Engine with eTorque
- 23-gallon fuel tank
- 4×2: 20 mpg city / 25 mpg highway, $1,750 EPA-estimated annual fuel cost
- 4×4: 19 mpg city / 24 mpg highway, $1,850 EPA-estimated annual fuel cost
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 Engine
- 26-gallon fuel tank
- 4×2: 15 mpg city / 22 mpg highway, $2,600 EPA-estimated annual fuel cost
- 4×4: 15 mpg city / 21 mpg highway, $2,600 EPA-estimated annual fuel cost
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 Engine with eTorque
- 33-gallon fuel tank
- 4×2: 17 mpg city / 23 mpg highway, $2,350 EPA-estimated annual fuel cost
- 4×4: 17 mpg city / 22 mpg highway, $2,350 EPA-estimated annual fuel cost
Efficiency Features & Systems
On top of the impressive fuel efficiency of the 2019 RAM 1500 mpg ratings, there are also performance features and designs in place to help further your Valparaiso performance, including:
- Design: Newly re-designed for 2019, the RAM 1500 has a streamlined roof and elevated hood to help reduce drag and boost RAM 1500 gas mileage.
- Transmission: The innovative 8-speed automatic TorqueFlite transmission adjusts shift points for boosted performance and efficiency.
- Active Grille Shutters: This standard feature allows more or less air under the hood, which can affect drag and therefore the 2019 RAM 1500 mpg ratings.
- Sport Performance Hood: This available feature allows the flow of air directly into the engine compartment.
- Active Air Dam: This class-exclusive feature allows the truck to lower once it reaches 30 miles per hour. Find it standard on the RAM 1500 Rebel and non-air suspension models.
What is the eTorque System?
Changing the game in the pickup truck segment is the eTorque system. This feature replaces the traditional alternator with a battery that’s powered by a 48-volt belt-driven motor, meaning that it’s a mild hybrid system. But despite what the term “mild hybrid” may suggest, the eTorque system results in better payload, towing capabilities, torque, and gas mileage.
Experience the New RAM 1500 at Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Ready to put the 2019 RAM 1500 mpg to the test? Browse our inventory to find a new RAM 1500 for sale at Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram today in Chesterton, then set up a test drive ahead of time and discuss your financing options with our expert staff.
More About the 2019 Ram 1500 Features
Once you’ve signed on the dotted line, customizing a new RAM 1500 for sale is one of the best parts of owning it. Ownership means you have the flexibility to change anything about that vehicle that you’d like – from the tires to the hubcaps, engine performance accessories, exhaust system, and interior features. But owning…
The RAM 1500 has been delighting drivers in the Valparaiso and Portage areas, and it looks like the critics are also quite impressed at what the RAM 1500 specs bring to the table. There are plenty of reasons why the RAM 1500 should be at the top of your list, from its rugged performance to…
The 2019 RAM 1500 has an EPA-estimated fuel economy of up to 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway with a 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine, front-wheel drive, and eTorque capability. The RAM 1500 also has impressive fuel economy throughout the lineup, including best-in-class 4×4 MPG. If you’re looking for a highly capable and efficient pickup truck in…