2019 RAM 1500 Gas Mileage
The 2019 RAM 1500 has an EPA-estimated fuel economy of up to 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway with a 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine, front-wheel drive, and eTorque capability. The RAM 1500 also has impressive fuel economy throughout the lineup, including best-in-class 4×4 MPG. If you’re looking for a highly capable and efficient pickup truck in the Portage area, then turn to Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to learn more and experience the RAM 1500 for yourself.
RAM 1500 Fuel Economy Ratings
The 2019 RAM 1500 has three powerful engine options, and fuel economy varies depending on which option you choose:
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 Engine with eTorque
- 4×2: 20 mpg city / 25 mpg highway
- 4×4: 19 mpg city / 24 mpg highway
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 Engine
- 4×2: 15 mpg city / 22 mpg highway
- 4×4: 15 mpg city / 21 mpg highway
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 Engine with eTorque
- 4×2: 17 mpg city / 23 mpg highway
- 4×4: 17 mpg city / 22 mpg highway
The 2019 RAM 1500 even has a driving range of 624 miles–best-in-class for the 4×4 segment!
Efficiency Features & Systems
On top of the impressive fuel efficiency ratings of the RAM 1500, there are also efficiency systems in place to help further your Valparaiso drive like:
- Design: Newly re-designed for 2019, the RAM 1500 has a streamlined roof and elevated hood to help reduce drag and boost efficiency.
- Transmission: The innovative 8-speed automatic TorqueFlite transmission adjusts shift points for boosted performance and efficiency.
- Active Air Dam: This class-exclusive feature allows the truck to lower once it reaches 30 miles per hour. Find it standard on the RAM 1500 Rebel and non-air suspension models.
What is the eTorque System?
Changing the game in the pickup truck segment is the eTorque system. This feature replaces the traditional alternator with a battery that’s powered by a 48-volt belt-driven motor, meaning that it’s a mild hybrid system. But despite what the term “mild hybrid” may suggest, the eTorque system results in better payload, towing capabilities, torque, and gas mileage.
Experience the RAM 1500 at Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Ready to put the new RAM 1500 to the test? Explore all of your options at Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram today in Chesterton, or set up a test drive ahead of time and discuss your financing options with our expert staff.
More About the 2019 Ram 1500 Features
Once you’ve signed on the dotted line, customizing a new RAM 1500 for sale is one of the best parts of owning it. Ownership means you have the flexibility to change anything about that vehicle that you’d like – from the tires to the hubcaps, engine performance accessories, exhaust system, and interior features. But owning…
The RAM 1500 has been delighting drivers in the Valparaiso and Portage areas, and it looks like the critics are also quite impressed at what the RAM 1500 specs bring to the table. There are plenty of reasons why the RAM 1500 should be at the top of your list, from its rugged performance to…
The 2019 RAM 1500 has an EPA-estimated fuel economy of up to 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway with a 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine, front-wheel drive, and eTorque capability. The RAM 1500 also has impressive fuel economy throughout the lineup, including best-in-class 4×4 MPG. If you’re looking for a highly capable and efficient pickup truck in…