2019 RAM 1500 Gas Mileage
The 2019 RAM 1500 has an EPA-estimated fuel economy of up to 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway with a 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine, front-wheel drive, and eTorque capability. The RAM 1500 also has impressive fuel economy throughout the lineup, including best-in-class 4×4 MPG. If you’re looking for a highly capable and efficient pickup truck in the Portage area, then turn to Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to learn more and experience the RAM 1500 for yourself.
RAM 1500 Fuel Economy Ratings
The 2019 RAM 1500 has three powerful engine options, and fuel economy varies depending on which option you choose:
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 Engine with eTorque
- 4×2: 20 mpg city / 25 mpg highway
- 4×4: 19 mpg city / 24 mpg highway
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 Engine
- 4×2: 15 mpg city / 22 mpg highway
- 4×4: 15 mpg city / 21 mpg highway
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 Engine with eTorque
- 4×2: 17 mpg city / 23 mpg highway
- 4×4: 17 mpg city / 22 mpg highway
The 2019 RAM 1500 even has a driving range of 624 miles–best-in-class for the 4×4 segment!
Efficiency Features & Systems
On top of the impressive fuel efficiency ratings of the RAM 1500, there are also efficiency systems in place to help further your Valparaiso drive like:
- Design: Newly re-designed for 2019, the RAM 1500 has a streamlined roof and elevated hood to help reduce drag and boost efficiency.
- Transmission: The innovative 8-speed automatic TorqueFlite transmission adjusts shift points for boosted performance and efficiency.
- Active Air Dam: This class-exclusive feature allows the truck to lower once it reaches 30 miles per hour. Find it standard on the RAM 1500 Rebel and non-air suspension models.
What is the eTorque System?
Changing the game in the pickup truck segment is the eTorque system. This feature replaces the traditional alternator with a battery that’s powered by a 48-volt belt-driven motor, meaning that it’s a mild hybrid system. But despite what the term “mild hybrid” may suggest, the eTorque system results in better payload, towing capabilities, torque, and gas mileage.
Experience the RAM 1500 at Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Ready to put the new RAM 1500 to the test? Explore all of your options at Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram today in Chesterton, or set up a test drive ahead of time and discuss your financing options with our expert staff.
More from Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
You already know the 2019 Jeep Wrangler offers Valparaiso drivers advanced off-road capability. But did you know the Jeep Wrangler interior includes all the advanced technology and connectivity you can think of, as well as ample cargo space? Read on to learn more about the new Jeep Wrangler interior and Jeep Wrangler cargo space! Contact…
When you’re on the trails around Michigan City, you want to ensure you have the utmost visibility. Our parts department offers Jeep Wrangler LED headlights that can be equipped for easier and safer navigation around Valparaiso and Portage. Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram helps Jeep owners find the Mopar® parts and accessories they need for legendary performance! Contact Us View…
With up to 7,200 pounds of towing capacity in the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee, you can tow anything from a boat to a camper to everything in between! And with your choice between four available high-performance engines, a new Grand Cherokee is guaranteed to provide top-notch power and offer a variety of options for Valparaiso…