CDJR at the 2020 Chicago Auto Show
The 2020 Chicago Auto Show is fast-approaching this February and we can’t wait for Valparaiso and Hobart residents alike to see what the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM brand has in store for the future. Get an overview of this year’s Chicago Auto Show below, including dates, exhibits, how to get there, and our Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram special pricing during the show!
2020 Chicago Auto Show Details
- When: Open to the public Saturday, February 8 – Monday, February 17 (Presidents’ Day).
- Hours: 10 a.m.-10 p.m. February 8-16, and 10a.m.-8 p.m. on February 17
- Where: McCormick Place, 2301 S. King Drive, Chicago, IL 60616
- Tickets: $13 for adults, $8 for ages 7-12 and ages 62+. Free for family members 6 and under.
- Special Days: First Look for Charity is Friday, February 7, 7 p.m.-10 p.m., with black-tie attire and VIP tickets. Tuesday, February 11 is Women’s Day, and Monday, February 17 is Family Day.
Getting to the Chicago Auto Show from Chesterton
If you are driving, McCormick Place offers on-site parking, however, these spots fill up VERY fast. On weekends and Presidents’ Day, the Millenium Park Garage is the better choice, with more spots and free shuttle service to McCormick Place.
However, you can skip the stressful city traffic and parking garage rates if you take the train! The South Shore Rail Line is making extra stops and offering special deals for Chicago Auto Show attendees so it’s easier for visitors from the Portage and Michigan City areas to get there and back:
- FREE RIDES on all westbound weekend and off-peak weekday trains February 8-17 — no train ticket purchase is necessary. Normal fares for eastbound trains still apply.
- Select weekday train stops at McCormick Place Station
- Serving McCormick Place Station on weekends
- Extra eastbound train leaving McCormick Place on Saturday, February 8 and Saturday, February 15 in the afternoon
There is a South Shore train station about 2 miles from our dealership, with a stop in Chesterton and a stop in Ogden Dunes.
Explore CDJR Exhibits at the Chicago Auto Show
RAM Truck Territory: Friday, February 7, 2020, 7 p.m.-11 p.m. during First Look for Charity
Sit in the passenger seat of a RAM 1500 or RAM 2500 with a professional driver demonstrating the award-winning RAM truck capabilities including:
- Payload demonstration
- Stability demonstration on High Banked Wedge
- Towing demonstration with the “Tow Power Tower”
- Handling capability and suspension options
Camp Jeep: Saturday, February 8, 2020, 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
Sit in the passenger seat of a Jeep with a professional driver demonstrating all the latest off-roading technologies on the 24,000-square foot Jeep Test Track. Some features of Camp Jeep include:
- Ground Clearance Stair Climber
- Extreme Break-over
- Jeep Tunnel Pass-Thru
- 18-foot 30-degree Hill Ascent/Descent
- Low-Crawl Boulders
Special Connors Pricing During the Chicago Auto Show
After attending the show, visit Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM in Chesterton, IN to test drive your favorite new Wrangler, Grand Cherokee, or RAM. At our 25-car showroom, you’ll browse Jeeps, Chryslers, Dodges, and RAM trucks up close. Best of all, in honor of the 2020 Chicago Auto Show, Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram will be offering special pricing! Contact us to learn more about our upcoming deals and to schedule a test drive near Westville!
More From Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
In 1985, Chrysler changed the landscape of Valparaiso roads with the introduction of the first minivan. Smaller than a van and bigger than a station wagon, Chrysler found the sweet spot between driveability and spaciousness that led millions of families to hit the road in comfort. Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is celebrating with seven 2020 Chrysler Pacifica configurations…
If you’re a Chesterton driver looking at the 2020 Chrysler Pacifica for your next family-oriented vehicle— congratulations. Your search for a new, safe, incredibly versatile and capable vehicle is over. The 2020 Chrysler Pacifica interior dimensions alone are enough to prove that this model does it all. Read on below to discover all the benefits…
The all-new 2020 Jeep Gladiator makes quite the statement— this unique model is a true pickup truck with the authentically adventurous spirit of Jeep engineering and technology. Beyond its striking exterior design, meticulously-crafted details, and intuitive features, the color options for the 2020 Jeep Gladiator allow you to make it even bolder. Drive throughout (or…