Cargo Space in the 2020 Chrysler Pacifica
If you’re a Chesterton driver looking at the 2020 Chrysler Pacifica for your next family-oriented vehicle— congratulations. Your search for a new, safe, incredibly versatile and capable vehicle is over. The 2020 Chrysler Pacifica interior dimensions alone are enough to prove that this model does it all. Read on below to discover all the benefits of opting for the award-winning 2020 Chrysler Pacifica.
2020 Chrysler Pacifica Interior Dimensions
Transporting your passengers safely around Valparaiso is your priority. And with up to eight passengers, you also need ample space for everyone and all their things. Imagine the comfort, roominess, and ease you’ll experience with the following Chrysler Pacifica interior dimensions:
- Interior Chrysler Pacifica cargo space volume (all seats up): 32.3 cubic feet
- Maximum interior Chrysler Pacifica cargo space volume (all seats folded): 140.5 cubic feet
- Total passenger volume: 165 cubic feet
Chrysler Pacifica Interior Dimensions: Front Seats
- Legroom: 41.1 inches
- Headroom: 40.1 inches
- Hip room: 59 inches
- Shoulder room: 63.8 inches
Chrysler Pacifica Interior Dimensions: Second Row
- Legroom: 39 inches
- Headroom: 39.6 inches
- Hip room: 64.8 inches
- Shoulder room: 63 inches
Chrysler Pacifica Interior Dimensions: Third Row
- Legroom: 36.5 inches
- Headroom: 38.7 inches
- Hip room: 49.5 inches
- Shoulder room: 61.2 inches
2020 Chrysler Pacifica Interior Features
The Chrysler minivan cargo system and its innovative features make managing and converting your available 140.5 cubic feet of Chrysler Pacifica cargo space easier than ever:
- Chrysler Stow ’n Go® seating and storage means easy-to-access in-floor bins create even more secure cargo space for all your gear, groceries, and more.
- 243 seating configurations prove that there’s a way for every one of your eight potential passengers to get as comfortable as possible riding around Portage.
- The available Stow ’n Vac® vacuum powered by RIDGID® is built right into your Chrysler minivan cargo area so crumbs, dirt, and whatever else doesn’t stand a chance.
- Second-row Easy Tilt Seating feature allows even the youngest passengers to access the third row with ease. No more climbing around the cargo area necessary.
Explore the Chrysler Pacifica Cargo Space at Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
This Chrysler minivan cargo area is yours to experience firsthand when you come by Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram for a test drive. For more information regarding Pacifica performance, safety, or current lease deals, contact us today! Compare the cargo space of the Pacifica and the Honda Odyssey to see the difference! Your Michigan City family drives will never be the same once you upgrade to the outstanding Chrysler Pacific interior dimensions and features presented in this van.
More from Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
In 1985, Chrysler changed the landscape of Valparaiso roads with the introduction of the first minivan. Smaller than a van and bigger than a station wagon, Chrysler found the sweet spot between driveability and spaciousness that led millions of families to hit the road in comfort. Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is celebrating with seven 2020 Chrysler Pacifica configurations…
If you’re a Chesterton driver looking at the 2020 Chrysler Pacifica for your next family-oriented vehicle— congratulations. Your search for a new, safe, incredibly versatile and capable vehicle is over. The 2020 Chrysler Pacifica interior dimensions alone are enough to prove that this model does it all. Read on below to discover all the benefits…
The all-new 2020 Jeep Gladiator makes quite the statement— this unique model is a true pickup truck with the authentically adventurous spirit of Jeep engineering and technology. Beyond its striking exterior design, meticulously-crafted details, and intuitive features, the color options for the 2020 Jeep Gladiator allow you to make it even bolder. Drive throughout (or…