Jeep MPG Ratings
Interested in joining the Jeep family, but want to keep an eye on your gas budget? Find which new Jeep model has the fuel efficiency you are looking for at Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.
- An EPA estimated 18 mpg city and 24 mpg highway can be found on the Trailhawk® and Trailhawk® Elite trims with their 3.2L Pentastar® V6 Engine.
- An EPA estimated 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway is featured on the Limited configuration with a 2.4L Tigershark® MultiAir® 2 I4 Engine.
- An EPA estimated 20 mpg city and 29 mpg highway can be achieved on the Overland trim which is outfitted with a 3.2L Pentastar® V6 Engine.
- An EPA estimated 22 mpg city and 31 mpg highway can be found throughout the Latitude, Latitude Plus, Altitude, and High Altitude trims with a 3.2L MultiAir® V6 Engine.
Jeep Grand Cherokee
- An EPA estimated 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway can be achieved with the Laredo, Laredo E, Upland, Altitude, Limited, Limited X, Overland, High Altitude, and Summit trims with a 3.6-Liter V6 24-Valve VVT Engine.
- An EPA estimated 18 mpg city and 25 mpg highway is sound on the Trailhawk® configuration with its 3.6-Liter V6 24-Valve VVT Engine.
- An EPA estimated 13 mpg city and 19 highway is provided by the SRT® with its powerful 6.4-Liter HEMI® V8 Engine.
- An EPA estimated 22 mpg city and 30 mpg highway is delivered by the Trailhawk® and Upland trims from a 2.4L I4 M-Air Engine.
- An EPA estimated 22 mpg city and 31 mpg highway is featured on the Latitude, Sun & Wheel, Altitude, Limited, and High Altitude models with a 2.4L I4 M-Air Engine.
- An EPA estimated 23 mpg city and 32 mpg highway is provided by the Sport trim with its .4L Tigershark® MultiAir® 2 Engine.
- An EPA estimated 21 mpg city and 29 mpg highway is delivered by the Trailhawk® and Upland trims with its 2.4L engine.
- An EPA estimated 22 mpg city and 31 mpg highway on the Limited trim with its 2.4L engine.
- An EPA estimated 24 mpg city and 31 mpg highway can be found on the Sport, Latitude, Altitude configurations with a 1.4L engine.
- An EPA estimated 17 mpg city and 23 mpg highway produced by a 3.6L V6 24V VVT Engine and featured throughout all the 2019 Jeep Wrangler trim levels.
Find our More About Jeep Models at Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Have additional questions about a Jeep model or need help finding the right model to meet your needs? The team at Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is standing by to answer all your questions. Contact us today! You can also learn more about the Jeep plug-in hybrid electric vehicles that debuted at the Consumer Electronics Show in January 2020, if you are looking towards a more fuel-efficient future.
More From Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
CES, or the Consumer Electronics Show, started in 1967 and is held in Las Vegas annually. The producers of the trade show, the Consumer Technology Association, describe it as “the world’s gathering place for all those who thrive on the business of consumer technologies,” while 2020 speaker Rachel Konrad, Chief Communications Officer of Impossible Foods,…
Hoping for a stand-out Valentine’s Day 2020? Chesterton, IL and the surrounding area offers a variety of unique events designed to celebrate the love in your life. Go beyond Valentine’s Day dinner with hands-on creative workshops, a Valentine-themed music production, or outdoor activities in our snow-topped wonderland. Read on for where we’ll be spending Valentine’s…
With up to 7,200 pounds of towing capacity in the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee when properly equipped, you can tow anything from a boat to a camper to everything in between! And with your choice between four available high-performance engines, a new Grand Cherokee is guaranteed to provide top-notch power and offer a variety of options…