Jeep MPG Ratings
Interested in joining the Jeep family, but want to keep an eye on your gas budget? Find which new Jeep model has the fuel efficiency you are looking for at Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.
- An EPA estimated 18 mpg city and 24 mpg highway can be found on the Trailhawk® and Trailhawk® Elite trims with their 3.2L Pentastar® V6 Engine.
- An EPA estimated 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway is featured on the Limited configuration with a 2.4L Tigershark® MultiAir® 2 I4 Engine.
- An EPA estimated 20 mpg city and 29 mpg highway can be achieved on the Overland trim which is outfitted with a 3.2L Pentastar® V6 Engine.
- An EPA estimated 22 mpg city and 31 mpg highway can be found throughout the Latitude, Latitude Plus, Altitude, and High Altitude trims with a 3.2L MultiAir® V6 Engine.
Jeep Grand Cherokee
- An EPA estimated 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway can be achieved with the Laredo, Laredo E, Upland, Altitude, Limited, Limited X, Overland, High Altitude, and Summit trims with a 3.6-Liter V6 24-Valve VVT Engine.
- An EPA estimated 18 mpg city and 25 mpg highway is sound on the Trailhawk® configuration with its 3.6-Liter V6 24-Valve VVT Engine.
- An EPA estimated 13 mpg city and 19 highway is provided by the SRT® with its powerful 6.4-Liter HEMI® V8 Engine.
- An EPA estimated 22 mpg city and 30 mpg highway is delivered by the Trailhawk® and Upland trims from a 2.4L I4 M-Air Engine.
- An EPA estimated 22 mpg city and 31 mpg highway is featured on the Latitude, Sun & Wheel, Altitude, Limited, and High Altitude models with a 2.4L I4 M-Air Engine.
- An EPA estimated 23 mpg city and 32 mpg highway is provided by the Sport trim with its .4L Tigershark® MultiAir® 2 Engine.
- An EPA estimated 21 mpg city and 29 mpg highway is delivered by the Trailhawk® and Upland trims with its 2.4L engine.
- An EPA estimated 22 mpg city and 31 mpg highway on the Limited trim with its 2.4L engine.
- An EPA estimated 24 mpg city and 31 mpg highway can be found on the Sport, Latitude, Altitude configurations with a 1.4L engine.
- An EPA estimated 17 mpg city and 23 mpg highway produced by a 3.6L V6 24V VVT Engine and featured throughout all the 2019 Jeep Wrangler trim levels.
Find our More About Jeep Models at Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Have additional questions about a Jeep model or need help finding the right model to meet your needs? The team at Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is standing by to answer all your questions. Contact us today! You can also learn more about the Jeep plug-in hybrid electric vehicles that debuted at the Consumer Electronics Show in January 2020, if you are looking towards a more fuel-efficient future.
More From Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
In 1985, Chrysler changed the landscape of Valparaiso roads with the introduction of the first minivan. Smaller than a van and bigger than a station wagon, Chrysler found the sweet spot between driveability and spaciousness that led millions of families to hit the road in comfort. Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is celebrating with seven 2020 Chrysler Pacifica configurations…
If you’re a Chesterton driver looking at the 2020 Chrysler Pacifica for your next family-oriented vehicle— congratulations. Your search for a new, safe, incredibly versatile and capable vehicle is over. The 2020 Chrysler Pacifica interior dimensions alone are enough to prove that this model does it all. Read on below to discover all the benefits…
The all-new 2020 Jeep Gladiator makes quite the statement— this unique model is a true pickup truck with the authentically adventurous spirit of Jeep engineering and technology. Beyond its striking exterior design, meticulously-crafted details, and intuitive features, the color options for the 2020 Jeep Gladiator allow you to make it even bolder. Drive throughout (or…