What is the Dodge Charger SRT® Hellcat?
Starting at $71,745 MSRP, the Dodge Charger SRT® Hellcat Widebody is the highest trim level of the 2020 Dodge Charger model. As the name suggests its 78.3-inch vehicle width makes it 3.3 inches wider than most other Charger trims. And as the name also suggests, it is equipped with a mighty SRT® engine. Explore all the specs and features that the Dodge Charger SRT® Hellcat Widebody has to offer your Valparaiso driver at Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.
What Does SRT® Hellcat Mean?
What does SRT® stand for? On Dodge vehicles, SRT® stands for Street & Racing Technology, which means any vehicle with the Dodge SRT® designation is high-performance.
What is a Hellcat? Historically, “hellcat” was a term reserved for awe-inspiring and fear-inspiring creatures like witches, harpies, vixens, and even fierce-tempered women. Naturally, a Dodge Hellcat is just as fierce and powerful.
Dodge Charger SRT® Hellcat Performance
With the 6.2L Supercharged HEMI® V8 SRT® engine and rear-wheel drive, the Dodge Charger SRT® Hellcat Widebody offers the following performance specs:
- Rear-wheel drive
- 8-speed automatic HP90 transmission
- 707 hp and 650 lb-ft of torque
- 0-60 mph in 3.6 seconds
- Top speed of 196 mph
From the 2019 Dodge Charger SRT® Hellcat to the 2020 Dodge Charger SRT® Hellcat Widebody, there have been some additions and improvements to the long list of performance features. See how the newest iteration can give you thrills on Hobart roads.
- Air induction hood with dual heat extractors to help keep your engine cool
- After-run engine chiller
- New 20×11-inch wheel with wider Pirelli® tires
- Brembo six-piston front calipers with two-piece brake rotors
- Four-piston rear ultra-high performance brakes
- SRT® tuned Bilstein® adaptive damping competition suspension for dynamic handling
- New electronic power steering, stiffer springs, larger sway bars, and re-tuned shocks
Dodge Charger SRT® Hellcat Widebody Style
Not only does the SRT® Hellcat designation mean fierce engine performance and thrilling driving dynamics, but it also means devilishly good looks and luxury. Interior features that make the 2020 Dodge SRT® Hellcat Widebody stand out from the rest include:
- Standard ventilated front seats and heated rear seats
- Dark Engine-Turn Aluminum interior accents
- Hellcat logo Laguna leather seats
- SRT® Hellcat interior badges
- SRT® leather-wrapped shift knob
- Premium-stitched dash panel
- Optional Red seat belts
- Optional Alcantara® interior package or Alcantara® / Laguna Seats with Logo
- Optional interior color combinations: Black, Black / Demonic Red, and Black / Sepia
The exterior reflects the stylish interior, and is sure to turn heads on Westville roads.
- SRT® Hellcat exterior badges, including a Bright SRT® Hellcat fender badge
- Standard Red brake calipers or optional Gunmetal Gray or Orange brake calipers
- Optional Dual Stripe in Blue, Carbon, Gunmetal, Red, or Silver
Explore Dodge Performance at Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Browse our inventory of new Dodge Charger vehicles to find a Hellcat Charger for sale or other Charger trim for sale in Chesterton and find a sporty compact car to take home to Portage. If you are ready to test drive your favorite model or you have questions about the Dodge Durango Towing Capacity, contact Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram today!
More from Connors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
See Price for 2021 Wrangler See Price for 2021 Gladiator 2021 Jeep Wrangler 2021 Jeep Gladiator Engine 3.6L V6 3.6L V6 Horsepower 285 hp 285 hp MPG (City/Highway) 17/25 * 16/23 * Standard Towing Capacity 2,000 lbs. 4,000 lbs. 2021 Jeep Wrangler vs 2021 Jeep Gladiator Serving Chesterton, IN The Jeep Wrangler is among the…
Boost your visibility on the road in Valparaiso with Jeep Wrangler LED headlights. No matter where and when you drive, being seen earlier by other drivers can make a big difference for the safety of you and your passengers. You can browse and order accessories like LED Wrangler headlights, LED fog lights, and more from…
The RAM 1500 has remained one of the most popular pickups on the Valparaiso and Portage roads for its exceptional performance, durability, and design – even outperforming the tough competition in the segment. And if you want a pickup that will turn heads all over Michigan City, why not take a look at the 2020 RAM…